Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We might be moving back!


2007 Welcome to Tennessee
Originally uploaded by scmikeburton
Well we might be moving back to TN real soon. Maybe this weekend! I really want to since all my family is there and I have nothing down here. My parents are the reason we moved in the first place, well things have changed for them down here and they don't need to be here now, later maybe, but not now. So I could drive me and Audrey up, the only thing is I would have to drive all by myself. Just us girls on the road, it could be kinda fun I guess. I would def have to stop and spend the night somewhere, it's a 12 hour drive or maybe a little shorter. Audrey could go back to the same school she was at last year so she would know people there. She's actually getting excited, she was sad and cried a little bit when I told her. She didn't want to leave the girls across the street, but she will be okay. Well I have a lot to think about.

No comments: