Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Doing good!

Pappaw is doing so good. I talked to mom this morning and she said he is doing very good, he is still having pain, but his spirits seem to be up instead of down. She said he is being very positive. He is medicated still so some of the "happiness" is from the meds. He was even joking around some with mom last night, she said that he's going to come to FL when he gets out of the hospital! Oh, mom said he was saying how his foot and leg were hurting, but he was talking about the leg that was taken off, he knows it's gone but in his mind it's still there and it's still hurting. He asked mom to rub his feet cause they hurt, well she rubbed his one foot and he asked if she would rub the other. So mom pretended to rub it and they both had a laugh! So over all he is doing exceptionally well considering this is my pappaw I'm talking about. Thank you Jesus for comforting my Pappaw during this traumatic time.

My Nanny is doing okay, mom said she was not doing good at all yesterday. She had been pretty upset. Her legs had been cramping all day too. I talked to her on the phone last night and she sounded exhausted. I told her maybe she was having sympathy pains in her legs. I was trying to make her feel better. I'm pretty sure I did, she sounded a little better when I got off the phone. She also got to talk to Audrey and I think that made her feel better too. I sure do love and miss my grandparents.

No comments: