Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just another day in TN

I am really happy to be back! I like that I can get with my friend Carla anytime now, since I do live just a few minutes away! We went out to dinner tonight at The Tomato Head in market square tonight, just us ladies, no kids. I had a lot of fun with her, we haven't went out just the two of us in a long time. After we ate we went to a couple of stores down there and just looked around. It was so nice to be able to look around and not have a child whining about wanting to leave or wanting to touch everything breakable! We will have to do it more often!

Update on my pappaw:
He is at home now and is adjusting very well. He has learned how to get around the house in his wheel chair and is having therapy at home 3 times a week. He should be able to get a fake leg in about 6 weeks.

1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

That was fun. Greg put most of the playground up. You'll have to bring Audrey by sometime to play outside with Olivia. :)