Sunday, March 2, 2008

I don't understand

I talked to my mom tonight and she said that the doctors where going to go ahead and amputate my pappaw's leg sometime tomorrow. I am so saddened by this. I was truly believing that God was going to heal him. My pappaw, who hardly believes in healing, was truly believing he would be healed too. I just don't understand why it didn't happen! I know I may never understand, I do know that all things happen for a reason. One thing about this is that when my pappaw found out he was going to lose his leg, according to my mom, he took it pretty well. I know all I can do now is pray for peace and understanding for my pappaw.

I didn't think it would bother ME as much as it has. I get very upset when I think about my pappaw going through this and I can't even be there to see him before it happens. I know God is in control of EVERYTHING. I guess me and Audrey are not there for all of this for a reason. Maybe it's because it would be too hard on us if we were there. Audrey knows that he is losing his leg, but I don't think it will make much sense until she sees him. I'm just so very thankful that my pappaw is alive and will be for some more years. I do miss arguing with him, I bet he misses arguing with me too!

Pappaw- I do love you very much I just have an odd way of showing it!

No comments: