Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

My pretty girl in her Easter dress!

My brother Brandon, Audrey, and Me at Outback for Easter lunch.


It's Easter Sunday and it's pretty cold out today. I have to say we have very few warm Easters here in TN, but I'm not complaining! I still wore a skirt and flip flops and Audrey wore her pretty dress and sandals. Cooler wheather didn't stop us! We went to church of course, it wasn't the typical Easter service, it was just church.

I didn't have a chance before today to get Audrey anything for her Easter basket, not a good idea. The only place that was open was Walgreens, not that there stuff isn't any good, I just wanted to get her some cute stuff from Target. I did get her stuff she likes and I was happy that she was happy.



We even had our own egg hunt here at the house. Uncle BB came over too and Audrey just LOVED having him hunt eggs with her and help to hide them! He was actually fun to be around today, I think he's glad we're back in TN, even though he wouldn't come out and say so! I do love my brother Brandon and he's Audrey's favorite uncle too!



This is the fam on Easter. Me, Dad, Mom, Audrey, Brandon, and Eric.

No comments: