Saturday, March 15, 2008

WE DID IT!


We did it, we moved back! On Wednesday of this week I decided I'm moving back. I had been going back and forth all week about moving back. Both my parent's were back in TN and so was the rest of my family. Before I made my decision I was just not wanting to be in FL anymore, just me and Audrey. I was ready to come back.

So on Wed after I got home and Audrey got out of school we packed all our stuff, mainly our clothes and other personal stuff. I got as much in my car as I could and we left out at 8:30 the next morning. I was nervous about the drive the day before, that was one thing I didn't know if I could do, especially by myself, with no one else to help me drive. I knew I had a long hard day on the road, but on the morning we left I had no nervous thought about getting on the road and driving possibly 12 hours. I know that God was with me the whole way, I did awesome, I'm so proud of myself for doing it, I feel so much stronger now! We ended up getting to the house in TN at 7:10 that night, we made it home in less than 12 hours! I booked it on the road, we only stopped to get gas and to use the bathroom.


It was so awesome, no one in my family knew we were coming in. So mom took us over to see my pappaw who was still in the hospital. When we got there mom went in first and then we walked in. Pappaw was so happy to see us, he really was glad we were home. I can't believe how much he has changed! He seems to be a new man, he's just so positive about everything! We also surprised nanny today at her house. We walked in and said surprise and she was just so very happy to see us. She has wanted us to come back ever since we left. I am very glad to be back!

My BFF Carla came over the night we got in to visit with us. I have missed my buddy so much, it doesn't even seem like I've been gone now! Now I'll get to watch Nate grow up and I will get to see the little baby when he arrives and I'll get to help my friend out! I love it here!

No comments: