Monday, November 24, 2008

Whooo hooo!

I did it, I hemmed my own jeans myself! Well I did have help from my nanny, she showed me how to do it, but I pinned them and sewed them myself. I think I did a pretty good job, I'm not a big fan of hemming my jeans but when your not over 5'6 you kinda have to! So proud of myself!

Since my brother has moved back in, Audrey just loooooves spending time with him! He just plays and has fun with her and she enjoys every second! Like tonight he was listening to music on the computer and she just sat next to him and he started being goofy and playing around with her! And now they are watching one of his movies, James and the Giant Peach, together on the chaise! I hope that they always have this special relationship!

1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

I am so glad that he moved back in. Maybe she needed him to move back in, you know what I mean? ;)
I can't wait to see your new jeans!