Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election upset!!

Well I've had a day to think about the outcome of the election AND I'm VERY upset with how it ended!! I truly believed that McCain was going to win, I just knew there were lot's of christians praying for this election and that they were going to vote McCain! I did hear that there was a very high percentage of christians who voted for Obama, that's so disappointing!! I sure hope all the people who voted for this man get the changes they expect and it would be nice if he did make some good changes, but I just don't think he will! Sorry for all this, I just needed to vent a little bit.

On another note:
I am wanting to get creative and make some stuff for the holidays! I don't know what I want to make I just want to make something! Also I kinda would like to make some homemade gifts to give too! Alright Carla when are we getting together to make some fun crafts?!

1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

The ornaments smell delish this morning! We need to do the canvas project soon!