Monday, November 17, 2008

Nothing much here!

Well I've not posted anything in a while! Just a few things happening, my younger brother Brandon has moved back home so I had to give up my craft space for a little while:( boo hoo. Yeah I'm a little sad about it, but I'll get over it. I am going to get to set up my craft stuff in my bedroom after we finish my bathroom which is connected to my bedroom! So hopefully that will happen soon! ANYWAY..... I am pretty much done shopping for Audrey's Christmas presents!!! I have NEVER been done so early, I'm usually shopping up to Christmas eve! So I am very stoked about being done so early!! Ummmm the weather outside is sooo chilly, but I love it! I have forgotten how cold it gets this time of year, it sure does feel like Christmas!! I sure do love the holiday season. Oh yeah, I'm going to be an aunt again!!! Brian and Samantha are having another baby!! I can't wait to have another baby in the family, maybe this one will be a boy, for Eric, he really wants a nephew!

1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

whoo-hoo! Another blessing for the Lowerys!