Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!! Gobble gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I have lot's to be thankful for!

Just a few things off the top of my head:

My parent's for sure, for allowing me and my sometimes crazy child to still live at home and not have to find a place to live on our own and pay bills and work all day and not have time to spend at my own place, yeah that was probably too much info. I really am very thankful for my parents!

I'm thankful for my wonderful daughter whom I love so much and who has made me who I am today! I try to be the best mom I can be!

I'm thankful for good friends who will just listen if I need someone to listen to me or just go hang out with just cause. Someone that I can look up to, everyone needs someone to look up to, even adults!

For my brothers who are all very different but very much alike! I hope to always have a good relationship with them as we all grow older! And I hope that they will always stand up for me and have my back, cause I would do the same for them!

For my job at the moment, I really do enjoy going to work and cutting up with the people there. I may not make a whole lot of money, but I don't mind getting up in the morning to go.

Well that's all I'm going to put. I sure hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and had lot's of yummy food!

No comments: