Sunday, August 10, 2008

Poison Ivy! YUCK

Last Thursday my poor child had a rash on her face, so I thought. At the time it looked like she had put something on her face that irritated it. Well I put some lotion on it and forgot about it. The next morning she woke up and it was all over the side of her face. That's when I looked a little closer, and when I did I noticed that it was bumpy and scaly looking and I realized it was poison, on her face! I was not happy cause once you got it it's very hard to get rid of, plus school was starting in 4 days. So my baby get's to start school with poison ivy on her face. I guess it could be worse! Oh yeah yesterday I found more on her back and on her shoulder! So weird!

It really doesn't look that bad in this picture, but you can see how her face isn't smooth and it's puffy.

No comments: