Monday, August 25, 2008

Indian Boundary camping trip!!!

We went camping again and it was lot's of fun! I really enjoy the great outdoors, I don't really do much but I truly love it! The only bad thing about this trip was my air mattress went flat so me and Audrey ended up on the ground! It wasn't so bad, I just slept on my back all night, I did have a hard time getting to sleep though! Luckily it was the last night that it decided to go flat!! Here is a slide show of pictures cause I took so many, I figured since I didn't take many last time that this time I would take LOT'S and that I did! I did get some pretty pictures that I want to change to black and white. Ummmm...... I guess that's all for now, I don't really have any cool stories to tell about this trip maybe next time!


1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

I love looking at pictures! We have to go camping next year!