Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just wanted to put something on my blog!

Well hello there! I haven't updated my blog in a while so I thought I would just put a little something on here. School starts in just a few days, I'm kinda glad and a little sad. Audrey I think is ready to go back cause I've been working everyday this summer so we've not got to spend as much time together and do stuff like we usually do in the summer. We did manage to go to Dollywood a few times and we went to the zoo one day. I would have liked to do more fun things together, but just didn't get to. Enough whining about summer time. She did get to go with me to work some and spend time with friends while I worked. She did enjoy that.

1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

HEY! BEEN trying to text and call you. Unable to send is the message I get. Hmmm?????? What's Up!
Went to DW today. FUN. Let's go soon!

love ya!