Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just having fun!

We went to my grandparents for dinner the other night and me and Audrey had to mow the backyard, which is fine cause we like to do that, they have a riding lawn mower so it's fun! After we finished mowing we went across the street to the neighbors house to pick apples from there tree. It was a lot of fun, Audrey had never got to go and do that. I have some in the past when I was younger. Luckily I brought my camera that evening, I was so glad that I did cause I got to take some pictures of everyone picking apples. So here are a few of my favorites!




This was also Audrey first day back to school, she is a third grader now!! That's so hard to believe, her classroom is on the top floor, I had no idea 3rd grade was on the top floor, she is growing so fast! She had a very good day and she really likes her teacher.Audrey eating her breakfast.

Ready to walk out the door to school!

1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

I want a Dr Pepper now!
Sorry that I haven't called. I'm sick. :(