Friday, April 2, 2010

@ the zoo!

I LOVE going to the zoo! Since I have a kid I can actually go and people aren't asking me why!! I had my niece with us, so it was lot's more fun with 2 kids instead of 1! I took lot's and lot's of pictures of course, but I love to take pictures! While we were there we saw 2 people that we know! It's always fun to see people you know at the zoo, especially when they work there! One was a super fun girl I have worked with in the past, she's young and just silly! Always in a super happy fun mood! I love running into her at the zoo and we ALWAYS do! The other person we saw was one of Audrey's after school teachers. He is a super nice guy, he actually saw Audrey before she saw him and was like quietly yelling(?) at her! I think she kinda has a little crush on him, she ALWAYS lights up around him! I guess it's cute, a little girl crush! She will so want to kill me if she finds out I'm putting this on here! That's why she won't find out! It's kinda funny though about this guy, cause I could totally crush on him too! AND I kinda am crushing on him, but that's fine, I like to have crushes! Oh and he was finished with his work day and walked around with us for a 1/2 hour or so, that was fun! Alright enough about all that! Here are some pics from our day at the zoo!












okay I have more, but this is all I have time to upload right now! Later!
~V~

No comments: