Friday, April 23, 2010

Time to whine and complain.....

I've finally decided that it's my fault and only my fault that I am still single! And have been for the past 10 years!! Yes I said 10 years!!! Very sad I know. I am getting very tired of being single too, but I really have no clue as how to meet a guy! I have a problem with developing crushes on guys and then not doing anything about it. Mainly cause they already have a girlfriend, so I really don't know what to do! Why can't an awesome guy just come up to me and ask me out! That would be super easy! Like I have a crush on two guys right now, but they both have girlfriends, well I know for sure one does, but not positive about the other. Anyway, I just felt like having a little pity party for myself. I still feel like I'm that shy little girl and can't talk to anyone! I'm trying to be more outgoing but it's hard. Ok enough complaining!

On another note, I am so ready to go on vacation!! I'm trying to put back some money to go to the beach this summer. If it's just me and Audrey I still want to go! It could be lot's of fun going just me and her. So yeah, I'm going to try super hard to go somewhere this summer.

~V~

No comments: