Monday, April 19, 2010

My brother and his family!

When we had our family Easter dinner, we all went outside to hangout and let the girls hunt for eggs. While we were out there I took some pics of Brian and his little family. I think I got some really good pictures of them. I did realize I didn't' have many pics of Pops though! She was playing with Audrey the whole time! So did manage to get her in the family pics! They haven't seen these pictures yet, I'm going to give them prints as a surprise! So here you go!







Here are some pics from before Easter sometime!







Aren't they just the cutest little family! I love them all so much and I am so glad I got some good pics of them!

Later!
~V~

2 comments:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

I love the pictures! You did a great job.

Verlow said...

Thanks!