Monday, March 1, 2010

AHHHHH!!!!

So I FINALLY bought my dream camera!!! The Nikon D90!!! I've been wanting this camera FOREVER! Not anymore....it's MINE! My bestest friend in the world helped me make a for sure decision about it, and I am so glad she did. I am going to have so much fun learning how to use it! Luckily she knows a little about it! It's crazy going from a small Canon point & shoot with a 3 mega pixel to a Nikon d90 with a 12 mega pixel! WOW!!

Here it is, my baby!


Here is my number 1 baby! She is such a pretty young lady now!


It really is sad how fast they grow up.

Till next time.........
~V~

2 comments:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

Whoo-hoo! I LOVE your camera. I'm just SO ELATED for you. You deserve it my friend!

Jeannie said...

Wow! I'm so glad you found my blog. I haven't met any of the other DT members yet, but I'm excited to meet Carla, and hopefully I'll meet you soon too! I'm thinking I'm going to have to make plans to be at one of their Saturday or Thursday crops. (Probably a Thursday one.) So I'll let you know when I decide to go to one. :) CONGRATS on the d90!!! I REALLY need an upgrade soon, but I need to saaaaavvveeee for it! :) I love the planner you made, it's super cute. and I can't wait to see more of your crafty things. :)