Sunday, March 14, 2010

My kit and BUTTONS!

I received my Studio Calico kit a few weeks ago and I am so excited to use it! I really don't know what I'm going to do with all the super cute stuff, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'm so glad I FINALLY signed up for it!




I am somewhat of a button collector and LOVE to find pretty and interesting buttons. I work at a used appliance store and whenever they find a button in a dryer they know to give it to me, I love to see what it looks like cause it's always different from the last one they found! I was at Walmart the other night and found a bag of assorted buttons for $1! I was so excited about it!


Anyway I REALLY need to try harder to keep my blog updated, but I just never have time anymore! I will try harder though, I promise!

~V~

No comments: