Wednesday, February 3, 2010

School? Maybe? IDK!

So I've seriously been thinking about going to school this fall. I think I want to go, but I'm not sure. I mean I think I'm just nervous about going, I wasn't very good in school anyway, so the thought of going to college is unnerving! I know I will have to take a semester of just the basics and that is what scares me, the basics! Crazy I know! So I filled out the FAFSA form today, so I will find out how much help I will get money wise, can't wait! I still need to call the school and just make an appointment to talk to them, ahhhhh! I hate making life changing decisions, cause this def could be a life changing decision! I mean I'm not unhappy with my life, but I don't want to be where I am now in 10 yrs! Geez, this is stressing me out just thinking about it!! I feel like I will neglect my kid even more then I already do, but it's not forever and she is actually excited about her mom going to college! That part makes me smile! So that's all I have to say, I guess I'll keep everyone updated on the school thing. Oh yeah, another thing, I have NO IDEA what I'm going for! I mean no clue at all! Yeah I know, what am I thinking there! I do want to take a photography class and an art class of some sort. I'm sure there's more classes I would like to take, well I've already made a small list of some classes I want to take. So I am thinking about things some!

Here's my list of classes I thought I might like:
advertising and promotion
art:
basic printmaking
intermediate design and color
business administration
child and family studies
digital photography
digital graphic design
early childhood education(?)
english:
basic writing
introduction to creative writing
marketing:
principles of marketing
marketing information
media technologies
paralegal studies
photography
physical education:
wilderness camping
wilderness orienteering
psychology
web technology

So that's my small list :) It's just a basic list I came up with from reading over the courses they offer. So I have some ideas of what I want to dabble in I guess! Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to get some things out there!
~V~

1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

Do it! I'll help you study! I LOVE your "short" list of classes you'd like to take. :)