Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to school :(

I know school started 3 weeks ago, but I just now thought about posting pictures! So here they are!
At the house ready to go!
Audrey and her teacher Ms. Fowler.
My 4th grader!!

So far 4th grade has been a little stressful! Audrey had lot's of homework the first week of school, so when she would get home she would freak out a little bit as we would try to get through with homework! The second week homework eased off a bit, but she started afterschool care. Well she was excited about that at first, but then one of her friends that also go to afterschool care was not very nice to her, so I got to deal with that! This week is going much better(THANK GOD) so I guess it takes some time to get used to school again! I just have to pray harder and more often now, but that is not a bad thing!
~V~

No comments: