Saturday, August 22, 2009

Looking good! (or at least try to)

So recently I have decided that I need to dress a little better, more like a girl so to speak. No more jeans and t-shirts and flip flops :( I sure do love my flip flops! My awesome friend Carla has also told me that I should try and dress better(in a nice way though!) so I am trying to take her advice. I feel like all I do anymore is shop though!! I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE to shop, but now it's a little different when I go shopping cause I'm looking for clothes I wouldn't normally look at or I would look at them, but not think about trying them on! I am stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit, TRYING to step out!! So I have bought some cute clothes lately: a purple pair of skinny pants which are SO cute, a couple of plaid shirts, I totally love plaid and am so happy to see plaid in stores again, it's been a while, some leggings, last year I so wanted to wear leggings, but I was WAY too self conscious about them, I got gray, blue and black, and I also bought a really cute dress. The dress I bought I can wear with or without leggings! So enough about what I've bought now I have to WEAR them!! Till next time!
~V~

1 comment:

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

You looked awesome today in your new outfit! I can't wait to go shopping with you again! Love you!