Saturday, September 19, 2009

I really need to keep this updated!

Well school started and it was a little rough at first, but now Audrey is doing good. She didn't have homework 3 nights in a row!! That's an awesome break from the usual 2-3 subjects a night! Ummm, I went to babysit my beautiful nieces a few nights ago! Really not much has happened in my life lately or I just can't think of anything right now. Oh yeah, we went to the TN Valley fair one night. That was fun, I rode a few rides with Audrey since she had no one to ride with. We rode one of the rides I wanted to ride and Audrey almost lost it. It was a spinny(sp?) ride that goes up in the air, not upside down or anything, just around and kinda high in the air. Well at first she was freaking out a little over the height, I didn't know she was afraid of heights, she told me, but I guess I didn't believe her. Since she has rode the roller coasters at Dollywood, but I guess things change the older you get! Then after the freak out over heights she was getting a little sick feeling, all I could think about was do not throw up on this ride, at least wait till we get neat a trash can!!! She never did vomit, thank God! After that excitement she rode what SHE wanted and I just tagged along. What else has happened...... I don't know! I'm just going to post some pictures I've taken lately! Enjoy!



















So that's it for now. I would and probably should label my pictures, but I don't want to, sorry!
~V~

No comments: