Friday, January 16, 2009

Since I haven't posted in a while.....

Well so far my year has been pretty good. I've decided that this year I'm not going to dwell on the fact that I'm 25 and not married or even dating! I'm tired of everybody thinking that I should already be married with more kids, I'm not talking about anyone in particular just people in general. Unfortunately down here in the south everyone seems to think that if your not married by the time your well my age then you might as well forget about it! So enough about that, God is in control of my life and he knows what he's doing, even though I don't seem to know! I really wish he would clue me in, I guess I could shut up and listen a bit harder! So this year I am going to enjoy my life and enjoy spending time with the best daughter a mom could have! Hopefully this will be a totally awesome year for us both!! Also here are a few pictures since I haven't been posting any!

Here are 3 mini clipboards Audrey covered in that class too, very cute!


This is Audrey with her door hanger she made in a class at Scrappin in the City.


Audrey was pretending be a scientist!


Me taking goofy self portraits, don't you just love the safety goggles!!


Audrey spinning around outside


I'll post again soon! Maybe something interesting will happen so I can blog about it!!

~V~

No comments: