Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What have I been doing?!

Nothing!! That is what I've been doing! Sad, very sad. It seems as though all I do is work! Ever since school got out I've been busier than BEFORE school got out! AHHHHHH! That's all I want to do right now. I want to be one of those stay at home moms or a part time worker so I can have more free time. The weekends just aren't' long enough. I have been taking a few hours and days off here and there, but I would much rather get to do what I want WHEN I want. My poor baby has to go to day care this summer too, only 3 days, but I've never sent her before! She doesn't mind too much, she likes to meet people and be busy. I guess I'm having another pity party. I REALLY don't have them very often, it's just that's what I seem to blog about lately. Sorry about that! I've not really taken very many pics lately, so here's one just so I can have a picture up!
~V~


Can you guess where this was taken?! Good luck!

No comments: