Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorry.....

So I haven't updated the blog in a while, that's why I'm going to do it right now! Uhhh let's see.... Christmas has come and gone. We had a very good Christmas with the fam, good times and presents. New years was really like no other day! Poppy and Frankie spent the night with us, they even stayed up late to watch the ball drop! Frankie was like "what in the world are these people doing?"! We got out our hats and noise makers like 10 min before midnight! We usually decorate and have our new years stuff out, but not this year! We just hung out! I have pictures of Christmas and New Years that I will post later, since it's late I just figured I would at least update my blog with some words! Oh it snowed today, YAY!!! They said we were going to get snow, but you just never know around here. They even let school out one hour early!! It was a good decision cause the roads ended up getting slick, my road was getting slick when I got home!! I really do love snow, it's just so pretty! Ok so I feel like I'm rambling a bit now so I will be done for the moment! I will try and post some pics tomorrow if I don't have to go to work, school is closed so I'm hoping I won't be able to GET to work either! Anyway......

~V~

No comments: