Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Awwww...... FALL!!

I LOVE fall!! It is my favorite time of year. I love how it starts off the holidays! I actually started listening to my elf music today, I know it's a little early, but who cares!! And now we are watching elf the movie!! The holiday season makes me feel all warm and cozy inside :) I've even started Christmas shopping early, well early for me! Normally I don't start till December, so yes I'm doing good this year! I really want to do lot's of seasonal fun stuff with Audrey this year, I'm just going to have to plan ahead. I'm not sure WHAT we're going to do, but we will do some stuff! Anyway I feel like I hadn't blogged in a while so I thought I would blog! Ta DA!!! Here are some photos to look at from the past week or so! Have a LOVELY night or day or morning or whatever!!
~V~







No comments: