Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whats happening

Not much is going on in my life right now, but since I haven't blogged in a while I thought I would do it now! Ummmm..... I'm going to be an aunt to another precious girl late July YAY!! I really wanted my brother and his wife to have a boy this time, but God obviously wanted otherwise! That's fine girls are soooo much fun and sooo fun to buy clothes for! I'm not saying boys are not fun or fun to buy for, but girls stuff is just prettier and since I am a girl myself it's fun!! Her name is most likely going to be Francesca(spelling not too sure about) with Eliana Rae as the possible middle names. I'm actually digging the first name and the middle isn't so bad either. Their going to call her Frankie, but I want to call her Chessie just cause, it doesn't really matter yet! I can't wait to meet her!!

Oh yeah I have started writing a sorta autobiography about myself a mini book if you want. I've been wanting to write about my life and some of the things that have happened in my life. Soooo a few nights ago I could not go to sleep so I began writing! I mainly started with the time around when I got pregnant and went from there. I would like to back up some, but I think this little project will mainly be about getting pregnant so young and being a single mom. Not too sure though, but I do know I want to get things out of my head so I don't forget. I've remembered some stuff that I had forgotten about just from writing other things down. Anyway, I may be the only person that ever reads it, but it's nice to get out. Like I don't know if I want my parents to read some of it!

Also that night I couldn't sleep I started thinking about Audrey's dad. I even prayed for him, that he is doing well and that hopefully going to church and trying to get his life on track. When really I don't even know if he ever had his life on track! I really wouldn't mind seeing him someday just to see what he looks like, not for him to see me though. I don't even think he would recognize me, I have changed A LOT since I was around him. Whatever, it probably wouldn't be a good thing if that happened, I know if I saw him I would FREAK OUT!! Sorry I guess I needed to get a few things off my chest today, I didn't think I had anything to say!












On another note:
I have taken quite a few pictures lately so I guess I can post some of those. They will probably load out of order, but that's fine!
So these pics were taken in the mountains, at my nanny and pappaws house, and at adair park. Hope you enjoyed!

~V~

2 comments:

stitchgirl said...

Good for you to write a book! I know I'd read it if it were published. You are an awesome woman and I know a lot of people would be inspired by your story!
Isn't it funny no matter how old we get, we still worry about what our parents will think? I know I do!

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

Interesting! We had fun yesterday. I'm still thinking about our conversation. Wondering what everything means. ;) O.k. well, I'll talk to you later. I'm SO swollen from all the salt in the pork fried rice. Worth every bite, though!