Friday, April 18, 2008

Job hunting STINKS!

I am getting a little down about finding a job. I really thought when I got back in town I would have no problem getting a job. I guess I was SO wrong about that. I've been looking in the child care field so I could take Audrey or at least have a class she could be in for the summer. I don't even know if thats what I want anymore. I think I want to try something else I just don't know what I would do! I in my mid twenties and I have no other experience but working with kids. Plus I'm a little afraid to try something else. I just don't think that I could work a "desk" job and make enough money to live on AND pay for Audrey's child care in the summer! I'm so fixing to FREAK OUT! I need some serious guidance about my future!!!

Lord please help me. I'm trying to stay positive, but I can only stay positive for so long!

No comments: